With over 1 billion monthly active users, Instagram is one of the fastest grossing social media platforms. Despite being one of the popular, it does not offer many tools to manage your account. It is difficult to check status, follow and unfollow, see who follows you and who doesn’t, edit great photos, etc., especially if you have many followers.
I tested ten Instagram apps and only found 3 apps which can help you grow Instagram in 2019. The article is the results of that test. It covers the best apps to grow Instagram in 2019.
CCSoft+ Followers Analyzer / Followers Tool for Instagram (Instagram analytics)
One of the best apps to grow Instagram, CCSoft+ is not entirely free, but it offers several features for free. The noticeable tool first thing is analytics which shows the stats for:
- Past seven days posts, likes, and comments counts.
- Total likes.
- Total followers.
- Total posts.
- New following.
- New followers.
- Lost following.
- People you follow and don’t who follow you back.
- The number of users who have blocked you.
Other than above, you can find Instagram users, follow other users’ followers, follow other users’ following, follow multiple users of users who you follow, or someone follows you, etc. You can also add multiple accounts. That’s all in the free version. The plans come with different subscription options with over ten premium features including story analysis, story engagements, follow by gender in location, follow users in location, follow users posts likers and several more. The app is one of the apps to grow Instagram right now. Apparently the app has been removed from Google Play. I’m testing new apps to replace, meanwhile check out the iOS app.
- So many features in one app. If you are serious about growing Instagram following, then CCSOft+Followers Tool for Instagram is the app to try.
- The app comes with several subscription packs with different features in each.
- There is no lifetime subscription plan.
Cleaner for Instagram Unfollow, Block and Delete (profile clean)
It is a simple yet effective app. It shows your followers and following. The essential feature is bulk selecting. The app lets you select multiple users and unfollow them. You can go to anyone’s profile by tapping and holding the profile picture. You can also see your media with likes and comments counts. Holding a photo opens up the photo and you can download or delete multiple photos at the same time.
Cleaner app also displays who follows you and who don’t to make it easier to manage. The app is free, however, the app only works free for a limited time. Some other options are also available in the settings menu including stats, activity log, filter lists, etc., making it one of the apps to grow Instagram quickly.
- Multi-select users and media are the best features for managing your Insta.
- The app is free for a limited time. You’ll have to purchase the pro or the cloud plan after running 50 processes (actions). You can check out the status in the settings menu.
Check out: Adobe Photoshop Express (mobile) Tutorial.
Gbox (for editing)
Gbox is not an analytical app for Instagram. The app is the ultimate place for media. The app offers many things.
- You can create 9-grid photos. A 9-grid photo splits into nine pieces.
- Gbox lets you choose different fonts which you can copy and paste in your posts.
- You can find colours in a picture. You can upload a photo to find all the colours in the photo. The tool shows you the name of the colour with its hexadecimal code which you can paste on Google to read more.
- Find the best hashtags for a photo (premium). Hashtags tool finds the most related 30 hashtags by analysing the photo.
- Add glitch effects to photos.
- Add no crop posts.
- Repost something on your Instagram. All you have to do is copy the post link and come back to the tool. It comes with great editing tools to edit the post before reposting.
- Swipe the photo. This tool cuts your photo into three pieces. Similar to 9-grid the feature cuts a photo in 3 pieces horizontally.
- View anyone’s DP. If you have the username of the account, you can view and download their profile picture in HD.
- Split the video in small chunks.
The app is not entirely free, and some of the tools don’t work in the free version. You can sign in with your Instagram account to unlock all features.
Gbox app video review
- Great tool for Instagram.
- Not so good support.
- The features are limited without an Instagram account login.
Check out: Google Photos App Review.
There are so many apps out there. Instagram is one of the platforms to grow your fan base, and the more you manage and post, the more followers you get. Here is the end of 3 best apps to grow Instagram right now. I hope the article helped. If you want to share your thoughts, please write down in the comments below.
Post information: The images used property of respected publishers. The post was last edited by Madhsudhan on 18/Oct/2019.