Taking that picture-perfect selfie can sometimes be too challenging, and we usually go through several attempts before you’re satisfied with your shot. There are times when we can’t find the right angle. The shot looks too dull or too dark, or you feel like you want to enhance some of your facial features to make you look radiant and blooming. Continue reading “5 Best Selfie Apps in 2019 – Take Your Selfies to the Next Level”
With over 1 billion monthly active users, Instagram is one of the fastest grossing social media platforms. Despite being one of the popular, it does not offer many tools to manage your account. It is difficult to check status, follow and unfollow, see who follows you and who doesn’t, edit great photos, etc., especially if you have many followers. Continue reading “3 Best Apps to Grow Instagram Quickly in 2019”
Which is the best video converter for Android? With rising technology, we want everything on our phone. No one has the time to open their PC and wait until it responses and then find a software then delete that software and find a free one. After wasting a few hours, congratulations you get a low-quality video or audio which reminds you of the 1990s. I can understand the feeling because I have been there. After testing many apps on my phone, I have concluded the top 7 best video converter apps for Android available to install for free in 2019.
The article focuses on features including speed, types, quality, freedom, and much more. Don’t worry, because this is your final place in finding the best video converter app in 2019.
The app is excellent, and I have already recommended this app on my article how to fix unsupported audio-video codec issues. It has a simple interface, and it asks for a few details, including video quality and the format. The app works in the background, which means you don’t need to sit and watch it converting. After installing, you will need to allow the app to see your files. Once that’s done, let’s see what the app has to offer.
- You can convert AVI, MP4, FLV, MPEG-1,2, MOV, WMV, MKV, VOB, 3GP, SWF, MP3, AAC and few more to any of the mentioned formats.
- You can convert the video to high-quality audio.
- Merge and join videos. Add multiple video files and make them one video.
- Cut and trim a video.
- Cut and trim audio.
- Compress video (freemium). The app compressed a 26 MB video into 8 MB. Check out the quality comparison here.
- Add slow-motion effect to videos (freemium).
- Create ringtones.
- Reverse a video (freemium).
See what Video Converter can do for you. Check out the app here.
How does Video Converter work?
After opening, tap on an option and select a video. The second screen shows you the video with details. The next screen asks for the type of conversion you want. You can convert into formats supported by Android, iOS, Windows and BlackBerry. Other extensions include MP4, 3GP, MKV etc. After selecting one, you have an opportunity to confirm the video and the audio details. It will take some time depending on your video, and your converted file is ready.
What else can you do with Video Converter?
You can change the theme, video file directory and audio files directory in the settings menu. The left panel contains more options, including Rate Us, PRO, feedback etc. Before we move on, a premium version of the app is also available, which lets you convert more efficiently and allows you to select videos with of any length. With a vast number of features come for free, Video converter is one of the best video converter apps for Android in 2019.
- The app can work in the background
- The app supports many formats.
- It supports many tools.
- The comparison works very well.
- It asks for location permission, which is odd for a video converter.
Full Video Converter
A new app Full Video Converter has the potential to take over the market and call itself one of the best video converter apps for Android. The app can do a lot of things for free (which is the best part). The app does not limit any feature. You can convert, compress, and edit as much as you want. The app only comes with ad-free in-app purchase. Here is what the app can do. The good thing about the app is it can convert the audio with the video as well.
- Convert a video. Full video converter supports a wide range to video formats to run and convert.
- Compress a video. A 30 MB video was converted into 8 MB video.
- Convert video to audio / MP3.
- Slow down a video to x0.25.
- Add audio to a video. You can override the existing audio and add a new to the video.
- Faster a video to x1.75.
- Rotate a video to 90 and 180 degrees.
- Trim a video.
The app is easy to navigate as it only has one main screen with buttons. There is help and troubleshoot options in the left-hand menu. Install the app by clicking here.
Hoe does Full Video Converter work?
When you open the app, you see a bunch of options. Select the one you are looking for. On each screen, you’ll find related options with a back button. Selecting a video will start playing that video in mute condition. The app can run in the background so you can do your work while the app renders. As you start a service the app displays a circle with the progress. Once the progress has finished, if the app is open the converted video will begin playing. You can find the videos in Full Converter folder.
- Completely free.
- Supports many features.
- Easy to navigate.
- The built-in video player can’t support some of the video formats to play after the process has finished.
A simple, lightweight and easy to use converter from antvplayer. It currently has over 5 million downloads and 64 thousand ratings. The default interface reminds you of Windows 98, but everything is clear to understand. The settings menu comes with options including theme, output folders, extensions and a few more. There is a button on the top to open the output folder.
You can convert videos to MP4 and MP3 with one tap. It comes with a feature called Expert. The expert mode lets you customise the video. You can:
- You can crop the video.
- Change audio quality, bitrate and sample rate.
- Change video quality, bitrate, save location, sample rate.
- Tapping on that button shows a wide range of customisation options for you to try.
The app supports formats including MP4, OGG, 3GP, AVI, MPEG, FLV, M4A, 3GA, OGA, WAV and GIF. You can also change the output folder before converting. Media Converter can also convert from MKV to MP4 quickly. Check out and install the app by clicking here.
How does Media Converter work?
After opening you’ll see all the folders available. Locate the video, and the next screen showing three buttons will come up. Tap on Expert if you want to play with the app. In the expert mode, you have options to select the extensions, trim the video, crop the screen ratio, change the audio-video quality and change the video resolution. Once you have finished, tap on Convert button and see one of the best video converter apps doing its magic.
- Simple to use. Convert the video with one tab.
- Old interface.
Check out: Top 10 Must-Have Android Apps in 2019.
Video to MP3 Converter, Video Compressor-VidCompact
Developed by VideoShow EnjoyMobi Video Editor & Video Maker Inc. VidCompact is a different level converter. The app lets you convert videos to MP4 and MP3. You can also trim and compress a video or multiple videos if you want. Using the app is straightforward, and it converts the videos faster than other converters. Another good feature of VidCompact is it lets you enjoy the premium for free. You will have to install an app suggested by VidCompact, and you can enjoy the app with functionalities including no ads, 4K video compression and support extra many other formats to convert videos to MP4. Converting the video to MP3 is also available below the MP4 option. The app can also be called one of the best video to mp3 converter for Android. Check out the app here.
How does VidCompact work?
After opening the app, you can see all the available options. Tap on the conversion type, and the next screen is for selecting the video you want to convert. A list with the video will come up. If you can’t find the video, then you can tap on the top right corner button to open all the files. The next screen will show you the details of the video where you can trim the video and change the resolution if you want. Tap on the button on the top to convert the video. Video to MP# Converter is an excellent video converter for Android because it is easy to use, and you can get the premium version for $5.
- Its own interface makes it different from others.
- The app supports limited features.
Check out: HERE WeGo vs Waze.
The last one on the list is Video Converter by Vidsoftech. It has almost the same features as the first one. It allows you to convert, join, merge, add slow motion, reverse video, cut/trim the video, extract audio and create ringtones. All the free and premium features are the same. The app has over 50K downloads and over 550 ratings. It has a better interface and while converting it shows the percentage of the machines which can support the selected extension. What the app can do:
- Video Converter supports extensions including FLV, MP4, MPEG1,2, MKV, MOV, MWV, AVI, 3GP, VOB, AAC, MP3, WAV and a few more.
- You can compress videos.
- Add slow-motion effect to the video. The free one only supports 10 seconds. You can add a video and select the part you want in slow motion.
- Join and merge the videos.
- Reverse a video (10-sec rule).
- Cut and trim videos.
- Extract audio from the video.
- Make ringtones.
With great feature for free, Video Converter is one of the best Video Converter for Android in 2019. Install it here for free.
How does Video Converter work?
The app is one of the best video converter apps available to download in 2019 because it comes with a wide range of options and easy to understand interface. After opening, you have the options to select. To convert a video, touch on the Convert button. All the saved videos will come up. You can tap on Browse to see the storage files. Once you have selected a video, the next screen will show you the details. Tap on Next and the extensions screen will display. Find the format you want and tap on Next. Finally, select the video and audio and quality and start converting. Once converted, you can find the video in the output folder or My Studio in the left panel.
- Video Converter supports many formats.
- The app can convert in the background.
Video Converter MP4, 3GP, MKV Cutter Trimmer
A new converter in the town. Video Converter MP4, 3GP, MKV Cutter Trimmer is an easy to navigate converter. The app has the potential to do many things:
- Video conversion (compress).
- Audio conversion
- Audio merging.
- Video cutting.
- Audio cutting.
- Video to audio conversion.
All the above features are available for free. Meanwhile, the premium is also available, which comes with some extra features including cut and trim, fast conversion, select more than two videos to convert, extended format support, and ads free. It supports MP4, 3GP, MOV, FLV, M4V, MKV, AVI, MPG, MTS, MPEG, and VOB formats. Download the app on Google Play here.
How to use the app
When you open the app, there were several options to select. Select the option you want. After selecting the video, the process is easy. A strange thing happened while testing the app. The compressed video size was higher than the normally compressed video. The normal converted video was 25 MB while the converted compressed video was 27 MB.
- Easy to navigate the app.
- It supports many formats for free.
- It does not take that much time to convert.
- The app converts the audio with the video as well.
- Minimising the app can stop the conversion process.
- The compressed video size took more storage then normally converted video.
- The lifetime licence is expensive.
- After selecting a task, the app goes to the files instead of showing all the available videos.
Video Converter Android
A simple free converter is available to install right now. The app is developed by aKingi org. The app does not ask too many questions. You can select the video you want and convert into formats including MP4, MP3, AC3, FLV, AVI, M4A, MP2, MPG, MOV, VOB, WAV, WEBM, WMA and WMV for free. Meanwhile, you can also convert the video into FLAC, MKV and OGG after purchasing the premium key. You can also configure video and audio separately before converting. Other options include adding meta information and a premium feature cutting the video. The premium key is about $5, and it is available as a separate app on Google Play. Check out the app here.
How does the converter work?
After opening the app, you can select the video you want to convert. You can customise the video and audio settings if you wish and change the output folder. Once all done, tap on Execute button on the bottom. It will take some time, depending on the video. Once all done, you can tap on Open Folder to see the converted or follow the output directory to find all the converted videos. It supports a vast number of extensions to convert for free, which is the reason the app is one of the best video converter apps for Android.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Supports so many extensions.
It can be frustrating when you want the video in the format you wish, and the apps keep asking you to pay or they place the watermark. With hundreds of video converter apps, it’s hard to pick the right one. Anyway, I hope the article helped you find the perfect video converter. Let me know your experience with any video converters you have used. Leave a comment so we can discuss.
Image information: The images used are the official icon for the apps. An icon is the property of the owner/developer. None of the photos belongs to me. None of the apps is promoted for my benefit. Last edited: 6/Sept/2019.
YouTube has tough policies, but it can’t stop people downloading the content. I tested 15 YouTube downloaders on Android, and only six could property work. In this post, we are going to explore those all-time best YouTube video downloader apps for Android in 2019.
It isn’t the best, but the app is good for occasional usage. Snaptube Downloader is a great YouTube video downloader for Android. The app has its interface where you can browse YouTube videos.
- The app offers a unique interface.
- It doesn’t require any sensitive permissions.
- The downloading speed is slower than other YouTube video downloaders.
- Snaptube requires a separate app to play videos in the downloads menu.
Videoder – YouTube downloader and MP3 converter
You can use Videoder to download videos from over 30 services, including YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Dailymotion. You can also tap on YouTube to go to the YouTube website and search for videos. It supports most of the extensions and video qualities.
Other than that, if you are looking for a built-in downloader for Instagram, then it can download videos straight in the Instagram app which makes it easier for Instagram lovers. Videoder is one of the trusted YouTube video downloaders for Android in 2019.
- Supports over 30 websites.
- Videoder comes with a new interface.
- The app asks for location permission for advertisements.
InsTube Free Video and Music Downloader
Undoubtedly one of the best YouTube video downloaders for Android. InsTube supports over 30 websites, including YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Dailymotion, and Twitter.
- Supports over 30 websites.
- The app requires location permissions for advertisment purposes.
KeepVid Video Downloader
The trusted app KeepVid Video Downloader is one of the great YouTube video downloaders. The app only requires storage permission and runs smoothly. The only problem I found is, even the app is closed the notification is visible. KeepVid supports many websites, and it comes with a new interface.
- KeepVid doesn’t require any significant permissions.
- Notification is visible all the time.
It comes with tutorials to explain how to use the app. Regarding permissions, it asks for location and storage. The app is perfect for downloading YouTube videos on Android devices for free. You can select the video quality and an extension you want. The app is an excellent YouTube video downloader for Android in 2019.
- The app does not show many ads.
- The app requires location permissions for advertisment purposes.
Dentex YouTube Downloader
The APK is less than 5 MB, but it downloads a plugin to download videos. It offers a unique interface and the query you type goes straight onto YouTube to show the results. Furthermore, when you tap on a video, it doesn’t play, it shows the download qualities available. To play the video, you can touch on the video on the download page.
- Unique design.
- Dentex YouTube downloader can convert the videos into MP3.
- It downloads a plugin to download the videos.
Not very good apps
I also tested WonTube, NewPipe, TubeGod, Vuclip, TubeX, YouTube Downloader for Android, YT3 YouTube Downloader for Android, and VidMate, but those apps either ask for sensitive permissions like accounts info, device identity and get access to contacts, or do not download the videos at all. I would recommend you to download one of the above YouTube video downloaders for Android to download the YouTube videos securely.
By asking for sensitive permissions, apps are stealing your data and selling to other companies. Always keep yourself away from these apps. I hope the post best YouTube video downloaders helped. Please feel free to share your views and let me know so we can discuss more. Also, if you know any other app, please inform me.
The post was last updated by Madhsudhan on 11/Nov/2019.
It’s 2019, and many think it’s impossible, but that’s not true at all. Many have started recently, and they have grown huge. Look at the channel TheRankings. They began in 2017, and they have over 290K subscribers. It’s not just TheRankings; there are many YouTube channels which have started recently and have over 10K subscribers.
It is essential to have an excellent idea to start. Here are 98 YouTube video ideas in 2019 to inspire you to start on YouTube today. YouTube is a platform where there is no turning. You’ve got to make sure that you are picking up the perfect niche because you will have to start from the beginning if you change your mind. So, with that clear, let’s dive in.
Table of contents
YouTube video ideas
- Make coding tutorials.
- Teach computer stuff.
- Cover how to make websites.
- Make videos on mobile phones.
- Make videos on specific tasks in games.
- Review games.
- Teach about YouTube.
- Teach how to use software (software tutorials).
- Talk about different computers specs.
- Cover ways to earn money on the internet.
- Review mobile phones.
- Review games.
- Compare one software to another.
- Test different software.
- Talk about different brands.
- Compare one game to another.
- Review different version of the software packages.
- Review apps.
- Do you know what Arduino is? It’s an open-source hardware and software company. Arduino is widely popular in building digital devices. It’s a DIY solution for many projects such as water level system, temperature detection, etc.
- Review Movies.
- Share your travelling diaries.
- Love your city? Show to people.
- Enjoy singing? Show your talent.
- You can show your dancing skills as well.
- Teach how to sing.
- If not singing, then how about dancing?
- Make a loop of a song or music.
- Make vines.
- Review other YouTubers.
- Make the cover of the songs.
- Make mashups.
- Upload commercials.
- Upload short movie clips.
- Cover music instrument.
- How about making videos on facts?
- Cover top lists videos (best earning niche).
- Talk about what to wear where.
- Stand-up comedy.
- Truth or dare?
- Song’s lyrics.
- Take photos and upload them.
- Teach how to organise parties.
- How about a prank?
- Your pets’ skills.
- What is trending? Maybe a challenge or something.
- Make animated videos.
- Cover magic tricks.
Science and educational ideas
- Teach how to play board games?
- If not board games, then how about a physical sport?
- Talk about Sports specifically.
- Explain how to play cards.
- Make videos on how to do anything.
- Introduce to different fields of study.
- Teach people about religions and cultures.
- Talk about history.
- Discuss pet care.
- Cover how to train your pets.
- Talk about accounting and finance.
- Teach different languages.
- If not languages, then share your ascent.
- Make videos on herbal treatment.
- Talk about the physics stuff.
- Talk about health.
- Job interview questions.
- Explain how to teach kids.
- Teach being hygienic.
- Cover Famous architectures around the globe.
- Teach people how to study.
- Talk about Earth and solar system.
- Cover different countries and their history.
- Any idea of cooking? Record it.
- If not cooking, then how about cleaning?
- How about reviewing products?
- Cover fruit and veg nutrition videos.
- Discuss how tools work.
- Fix car problems.
- Cover different vehicles’ specs.
- Teach how to drive.
- Make YouTube videos on simple life hacks.
YouTube video ideas for girls
- Cover fashion.
- Teach a girl’s life.
- Discuss how to be a mum.
- Teach ow to be a housewife.
- Be a helping hand.
- Teach what you do.
YouTube video ideas for kids
- Play kid’s rhythms.
- Teach about toys.
Value for life video ideas
- Make videos on Yoga.
- Cover gym videos.
- Make motivational videos.
- Fashion and beauty is an ongoing trend?
- Talk about the lessons you have learned in your life.
- Make videos on quotes.
- Talk about time management.
- What does your horoscope say?
- Help people lose weight.
- Explain perfect diets.
- Discuss how to enjoy life fully.
- Explain how to save money.
General help ideas
- Give your views about what is happing in the country right now.
- Talk about specific rules.
- Talk about buying used items.
- Teach about selling used items.
- Help people advertise.
- Talk about surviving in the forest.
- Teach about build houses and swimming pools in the forest without special equipment.
Here is the end of the YouTube video ideas list. I hope the list helped you pick that idea. Thanks for having a read, and let me know if you have any comments or you want to add a missing idea to this list.
The post was last updated on 9/Nov/2019.
The idea of writing the top 10 must-have Android apps post came to my mind when I was my friend struggling with his phone. There are over 2.5 million apps on the Google Play Store. Continue reading “Top 10 Must-Have Android Apps in 2019 – Each One is Important”