Here is the list of the queries, you’ll receive my respond to.
- You need help with the software?
- You need help with your phone or PC.
- If you feel that the website had used any of the media without approval.
- You want to share some knowledge regarding a post.
- If you want to write to me.
If there is something else than above, and I feel like I should respond, then I’ll.
Special guidelines if you want to write on Tech is Tech
Since it’s creation, my primary goal has been the quality. If you want to write on my site, the content must be new and within the website’s niche, which is phones and desktop. Other than those two, I follow done stock requirements which I’ll send you in the response email. Your content will be reviewed before publishing, and I don’t charge, nor I pay anyone to write on Tech is Tech.
Sounds good? Great. You can contact me by sending an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, mashsudhan@techistech, or filling up the below form.